So.. I got the box..
Here's what was in the overflowing box
Love the neutrals.. :)
And the bold prints.. Going to use the jelly roll with this years Minnesota fabrics..
I took a 2nd look later.. This is what else I took out..
I love this.. I laughed out loud when I saw this..
Here's what I added:
I added 3 spools of my favorite thread.. a pin cushion pattern, a heart bookmark I made, a button I got in Fergus falls, midnight garden 10 inch bundle & a hand dyed fat quarter.
I pulled fabrics from my stash.. Sister C says's I have a fabric store in our basement.. :) This very well could be true..
I added more of my favorite things.. Ric Rac & needles universal needles. 6 fat quarters of connecting threads fabric, 2 cute little Santa clips and a tea towel..
Finally, I added a yard of neutral connecting threads fabric, some 'quilty print' out of my sewing themed stash, 5" batik squares, a fat quarter of a hand dyed fabric, 5 patterns from Quilt Doodle Designs and a little pad of paper with pen.
Gizmo has been waiting for me to finish packing the box.. It's sealed and waiting to be mailed out..
The box is PACKED full.. :)
Here are the Ground Rules:
`1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable Quilt Shop Quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the weight of the box and cost of postage, shipping is restricted to within the USA.
1. Leave a comment on this post about what quilting/sewing technique you enjoy most?
(mine is free motion quilting)
2. For a second chance, you can follow my blog, not that I am all that exciting! Comment that you have.
3. For a third chance, mention this giveaway on your blog. Comment that you have.
The giveaway ends on Sunday, August 26th . Rosie & Gizmo will draw the winning number using random.org and get the package in the mail!
Be sure that I have a way to get in touch with you!