Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cleaning and cleaning..


 We've been helping Brian's Parents clean their home. They have decided to down size and move by October.. and I have the job of doing the garage sale. In pricing they different items of theirs & getting ready to put these things up for sale. Its inspired me to do my own home. I've started to go through the kitchen things.. Brian & I have been married almost 3 years ( closer to 2 1/2 I think) would it be OK if I sell some of those wedding gifts we got that we no longer or never have used?

When we started looking at houses 3 years ago (ish) closet space & cupboard space was never an issue.. Well we know better now.. Our next house will have lots of storage!! And a fenced in yard.. oh, AND be ghost free..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!