Monday, September 3, 2012

Winners Winner Chicken Dinners..

Sew.. I decided after getting 124 posts that I'd break my scraps up into 2 boxes.

Sew Our winners are:

B Greene who wrote "I am actually working on three scrap quilts at the moment - a couple are long-term projects. One is a 2.5-inch postage stamp-style quilt; another is a 1.5-inch hexagon flower quilt; and the last (and most long-term) is a collection of 3/4-inch hexagons that will someday be a monumental scrap quilt. So your scraps would certainly find a happy and useful home with me! Thanks for the chance :-) "

And: Captain Stitchy Pants (love the name) wrote "Scraps! I'm a relatively new quilter, and I can already see I'm going to build up a collection of scraps. I'm looking forward to it, because I LOVE scrappy quilts. I have been cutting my project leftovers into equal-sized squares with the aim of a postage stamp quilt when I have enough. That's what I'd add your scraps to :) "

I'm waiting to get addresses so I can mail them out for they are
 jammed full and ready to ship out!!
 
Gizmo looking outside.

Congratulations to our winners!!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I'd get this many posts for my scraps as I did.. Plus I got some new followers.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!