Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shopping


Sew.. I convinced my husband into a quickie run into Rochester today.. :) Minus the traffic and road work it was a pretty good trip. I wanted to visit the local Sewing Machine shop. They moved recently from Barlow's Plaza to the Sam's Club Shopping Center.. 

http://www.kelleysqualitysewingcenter.com/Home_Page.html
They have everything a quilter or knitter could possibly want and then some. I needed quilting needles and pre-wound bobbins. I wish I could have looked around more. The new space is so big its Sew wonderful.. :)   I spy ed a few long arm quilting machines in the back. Looking at my hubby I hinted that one would be nice.. eventually.. hopefully before I die.. someday. :)  They are incredibly helpful and are knowledgeable of the products they sell. Betty, my Babylock Quilters Dream came from Quality. :)



We also snuck into my FAVORITE store of all time.. I love target.. I found alot of fun finds in their $1.00 section.. Got some cute little things for my nieces. <3 I love window shopping..

Happy Stitches~
 Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!