Thursday, July 19, 2012

Little Quilt Shop

We stopped at alittle Quilt shop today.. It was girls day.. :)  We make sure now to go to the Quilter's Cottage. I should have taken pictures of the outside of the shop but they are amidst Minnesota's other season ' Road Construction' 


I got a few fat quarter and this cute little panel that has quilting sayings.. Like.. 'Procastinate  Frees up time to quilt'.  I got wagon wheel, candy corn and slug bug fat quarters. I'll use them for something eventually.. 


I got the fabric for a baby quilt. Brian's Boss' Wife is due this week and I know they are having a little girl.. I did alittle happy dance when I found this panel. It is a precious moments Noah's ark.. Then I found some little pink chicks for the back. I'll work on it when I get home. I've got big plans for how I'll quilt it. 


I also got this panel that matches a panel I found at Crafts Direct last year. I'll make it once I find out we are prego. Someday I'll make it.. I found these cool buttons..   I'm going to save a few for a future giveaway.. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!