Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm a Craft Ninja..



Sew.. I saw this picture on Pinterest awhile ago pinning it for future use.. Love it. Cause, I'm a craft ninja. Maybe not armed with the knitting needles tho..  I love this embroidery from Urban Threads. But, I saw it drawn somewhere else...

I'd put out on the Fuzzy Hat Quilter Facebook Page that I wanted reviews of my blog..' Let me know what I can change and What you think I should do' Sorta thing.. I'd had said that I'd draw a winner at random and give them something.. :)  A Giveaway!!!  Sister C says giveaways are a Huge part of blogging.. :) So I waited for the advice to pour in.. But, by the end of the week I had one review.. One is better than none I suppose.. so, This is what I gave my lucky friend..







I made her a 'Craft Ninja' Mug & added some of the fabric from my stash.  What do you think?? Should I do another giveaway???

happy sewing~
 Laura

1 comment:

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!