Friday, January 13, 2012

Quilter's Snowday...

Armed with a doctored up mug of Double Black Diamond Extra Bold Coffee and the puppies I set off into my sewing oblivion.. :)  I got sew much done!! Its snowy and cold here in Minnesota (finally, but mother nature can take another holiday and bring back the 50's) I have entered my happy place. :)   I worked on my January Project, Black Urban Cabin.. I cut 2 quilts out. *yay me* and worked on a few mug mats that are belated Christmas gifts for a few friends.  Oh, and I started building houses from scraps thanks to Sister C who started doing these as well.. :)

Thurs 1/12/2012 block..


<><><><><><><><>
<>
Friday 1/13/2012 block.. see its 3"
I don't know about anyone else but to sew is like to breathe for me.. :)

my mug mats.. :) and binding options..

Urban Cabin..

Urban Cabin.. its SO pretty.. I'm so happy with the colors..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!