Thursday, January 19, 2012

I should be a super hero...

If I was a super hero.. I'd be called the Quick Quilter.. I'd save those Quilters from the Blahs.. They'd be inspired by my ablitlity to finish quilt tops in a single afternoon.. I'd protect them from Jack the Ripper... 

I finished the 'Urban Cabin' Quilt top today.. I have Thursdays off most weeks from the Bakery. Thats right?!?  I'm a baker.. :)  I love having Thursdays off, its a nice break.. So, on this Cold  day  (Oh how I love the cold...) I spent it with the pups in my sewing room.. Fuzzy hat on, slippers and a blanket over my lap..  But, look what I got done...
ITs so PRETTY.. I'm SO happy with it.. I think I'm going to go with black backing.. I will be cursing it later.. when I'm trying to bind it.. How to quilt it.. there are so many different options.. I should ask my sister C.. She'll know.. :)  OH C...  So, what to work on now? 



Happy Quilting to all.. and to all a good Evening.. I work the next couple of days at the Bakery and probally won't get down into the sewing room..  We are under a Winter Advisory for tomorrow into tomorrow night.. oh  how I just LOVE the snow...   But, perhaps we'll get snowed in.. :) Here's to hoping right??? ?

1 comment:

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!