Friday, October 12, 2012

Scrap Vomit Swap

Sew I got my squares in the mail from the Scrap Vomit Squares Pack- International.
Well, actually only 2 out of the 3 have come.
 
Aren't they sew pretty..
These came from Ottawa, Canada.
I'm WOW!!
 
Then I got these in the mail..
From NEW ZEALAND!!! .. I love the little card that says's 'be curious'
I've taped it up in my sewing room..
 
The 3 one hasn't come yet..
I guess I assume that if your going to do a swap you should at least
do your share and participate..
 
I also joined a scrap vomit scrap swap for the USA also..
I got this in the mail yesterday
I really LOVE the little scottie dogs & crazy lookin cats..
 
Sew.. Last night, I started & finished cutting my packs for the
Scrap Vomit Scrap Swap- USA
I mailed them out today after I got done with work..
I hope the ladies like them.. :)
 
I enjoyed very much for getting the different squares..
It's exciting to see what you get..
Tho, I don't think I'll be making a scrap vomit.
. but more like a postage stamp quilt I'm thinking..
 
Happy Friday!!
 

1 comment:

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!