Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What am I going to bring?!?


Sew..  I'm determined not to waste this day...
 
Sew.. It's a SEW day for me
& husband...
Of course, the pups too..
I've got Quilt Retreat to get ready for..
I can not WAIT!!!
 
Now what to bring...
~Our little bean's baby quilt (need to cut it out yet)
~The Packers Quilt (in NEED of Packer's Yellow)
~Black/Brown & Creme Log Cabin Quilt
~Stevie's Pirate Baby Quilt
~The Challenge Quilt for myself
 
Now I have a list..
But, still thinking I need more projects..
I packed 2 packs of 2 1/2 inch strips &
the stuff to make burp cloths for our little bean..
 
I also have Quilt Doodles BOM for March to do &
I have a copy of her 'bunny' pattern..
I could make a table runner..
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!