Thursday, March 28, 2013

Anchors away...

I've been a busy little bee..
Between working and nesting.
I was asked a little while ago to make a quilt for
one of my Junebug friends..

This is what she picked..
I added the orange border while on quilt retreat..
& I found this swirly flannel for the back..

I started by outlining the boat
& sewed little chains down the dots to the anchor..
I outlined the waves..
I love the back..
Here if you look closely you can see the fish..
Ta Da!!! It's done..
Hubby was a good sport &
held the finished quilt for me..

I free-handed quilted Anchor's in the border..
here's a close up..

I got the panel "Ahoy Matey" & coordinating orange fabric at





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all of your work on my quilt it was amazing to see my sisters face!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!