Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter


Happy Easter to all!!

So, I hopped along this recipe
a couple weeks ago..
I'm a huge chocolate-holic...


Cadbury Mini Egg Cake Dip

1 box vanilla cake mix
2 cups fat free plain yogurt
1 cup fat free cool whip
1 bag Cadbury Mini eggs- crushed into little pieces

In a large mixing bowl, mix together your vanilla cake mix, plain yogurt & cool whip. Until all the lumps have disappeared.

Gently fold in the mini egg pieces until fully combined. Chill dip for at least 4 hours to over night.

Serve with graham crackers, animal crackers, or a spoon..

**to smash the mini eggs- I used my kitchen aid with the paddle attachment.
Note: you may want to put a strip of Saran wrap over the gap 
between the mixer & the bowl. 
This will help guard against flinging eggs..

Also, if you make this the day of like I did..
 I used a whole 8 oz container of cool whip. 

This dip should come with a warning label!
I seriously could eat the whole bowl with a spoon..
I bet it would be really good on top of a cake.. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!