Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What?!

 
 
What?!?
 
It's how many days till Christmas?!
20?!?
 
 
Oh, Santa would you please blow some of that Magic dust my way..
Please?!?
 
I haven't really started shopping..
Normally, I have something bought for someone.
but, not this year..
 
I've been so tired and lazy..
I'm 11 weeks and 2 days prego..
Totally have baby brain
(I am so forgetful these days its .. embarrassing)
 
I've got a couple birthday gifts to finish for my sisters by Sunday..
And I know I still have to do my Wicked drawing..
 
Gizmo has been just as lazy as I have been..
 
Tho, I think Gizmo and his sister Rosie are just as excited about
having a potental Brother or Sister on the way..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Rest while you can Laura :) Gizmo looks sooo comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear I won't be sleeping much with in the next 18 yrs.. :)

      Delete
  2. You poor thing! I was teaching school when I was pregnant. It was so hard to be nauseous and sleepy and still have to be cheerful and alert! Hang in there! Some things will wait for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!